Virus Breath (ウィルスブレス, Uirusuburesu)? is an Ailment skill.

Effect[edit | edit source]

Virus Breath depletes 25% of all enemies' HP, and has a chance to inflict the Poison ailment.

Game Effect Power Status Cost
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Persona 3 Portable
Deals damage / Poisons all foes. (25% of HP / 75% chance) 25% HP 75% 40 SP

Skillset[edit | edit source]

Demons[edit | edit source]

Persona 3 / FES / Portable[edit | edit source]

By leveling up[edit | edit source]
Persona Arcana Level
P3 P3F P3P P3 P3F P3P
Barong Emperor 54
Kingu Emperor 48
Arahabaki Hermit Innate
Seiryu Temperance 40
Pazuzu Devil 57
Kaiwan Star Innate
Girimehkala Moon 43
Nidhoggr Aeon - Innate
With Skill Cards[edit | edit source]

In Persona 3 Portable, the protagonist can use a Skill Card to teach Virus Breath to his Personas. It can only be obtained through certain means:

Persona
Kingu


Strength Skills
Slash Icon P3P.pngSlash Skills Cleave - Power Slash - Mighty Swing - Gale Slash - Fatal End - Deathbound - Heaven's Blade - Brave Blade
Blade of Fury - Tempest Slash
Zan-ei - Getsu-ei - Vorpal Blade
Strike Icon P3P.pngStrike Skills Bash - Sonic Punch - Assault Dive - Herculean Strike - Gigantic Fist - Heat Wave - Vicious Strike - God's Hand
Kill Rush - Swift Strike - Akasha Arts
Weary Thrust
Pierce Icon P3P.pngPierce Skills Single Shot - Primal Force
Double Fangs - Twin Shot - Torrent Shot - Arrow Rain - Myriad Arrows
Holy Arrow - Poison Arrow
Cruel Attack - Vile Assault - Pralaya
Magic Skills
Fire Icon P3P.pngFire Skills Agi - Maragi - Agilao - Maragion - Agidyne - Maragidyne
Ragnarok - Maralagidyne
Ice Icon P3P.pngIce Skills Bufu - Mabufu - Bufula - Mabufula - Bufudyne - Mabufudyne
Niflheim
Elec Icon P3P.pngElec Skills Zio - Mazio - Zionga - Mazionga - Ziodyne - Maziodyne
Thunder Reign
Wind Icon P3P.pngWind Skills Garu - Magaru - Garula - Magarula - Garudyne - Magarudyne
Panta Rhei
Light Icon P3P.pngLight Skills Hama - Mahama - Hamaon - Mahamaon
Samsara
Dark Icon P3P.pngDark Skills Mudo - Mamudo - Mudoon - Mamudoon
Die For Me!
Almighty Skills Megido - Megidola - Megidolaon
Black Viper - Morning Star
Life Drain - Spirit Drain - Foul Breath - Stagnant Air
Great Seal
Ailment Skills
Ailments Evil Touch - Evil Smile - Ghastly Wail - Pulinpa - Tentarafoo - Bewilder - Eerie Sound - Poisma - Poison Mist - Virus Breath - Marin Karin - Sexy Dance - Provoke - Infuriate
Heal Icon P3P.pngRecovery Skills
HP Recovery Dia - Media - Diarama - Mediarama - Diarahan - Mediarahan - Recarmdra
Revival Recarm - Samarecarm
Ailment Recovery Patra - Me Patra - Re Patra - Posumudi - Charmdi - Enradi - Amrita
Special Salvation
Enhance Skills
Buffs Tarukaja - Matarukaja - Rakukaja - Marakukaja - Sukukaja - Masukukaja
Debuffs Tarunda - Matarunda - Rakunda - Marakunda - Sukunda - Masukunda
Non-Negatable Rebellion - Revolution
Power Charge - Mind Charge
Shields Tetrakarn - Makarakarn
Negation Dekaja - Dekunda
Fire Break - Ice Break - Elec Break - Wind Break
Other Trafuri
Passive Icon P3P.pngPassive Skills
Hit/Crit rate Apt Pupil - Sharp Student
Counter Counter - Counterstrike - High Counter
Recovery Regenerate 1 - Regenerate 2 - Regenerate 3 - Spring of Life
Invigorate 1 - Invigorate 2 - Invigorate 3
Conservation Arms Master - Spell Master
Survival Endure - Enduring Soul - Endure Light - Endure Dark - Survive Light - Survive Dark
Starting Battle Auto-Tarukaja - Auto-Rakukaja - Auto-Sukukaja - Auto-Mataru - Auto-Maraku - Auto-Masuku
Post-Battle Growth 1 - Growth 2 - Growth 3
Cool Breeze - Victory Cry
Attack Boost Fire Boost - Ice Boost - Elec Boost - Wind Boost - Hama Boost - Mudo Boost
1hSwd Master - 2hSwd Master - Fist Master - Heavy Master - Spear Master - Bow Master - Weapons Master
Raging Tiger
Attack Amp Fire Amp - Ice Amp - Elec Amp - Wind Amp - Magic Skill Up
Ailment Boost Fear Boost - Panic Boost - Distress Boost - Poison Boost - Charm Boost - Rage Boost - Ailment Boost
Resist Attacks Resist Slash - Resist Strike - Resist Pierce - Resist Fire - Resist Ice - Resist Elec - Resist Wind - Resist Light - Resist Dark
Null Attacks Null Slash - Null Strike - Null Pierce - Null Fire - Null Ice - Null Elec - Null Wind - Null Light - Null Dark
Repel Attacks Repel Slash - Repel Strike - Repel Pierce - Repel Fire - Repel Ice - Repel Elec - Repel Wind - Repel Light - Repel Dark
Absorb Attacks Absorb Slash - Absorb Strike - Absorb Pierce - Absorb Fire - Absorb Ice - Absorb Elec - Absorb Wind
Dodge Attacks Dodge Slash - Dodge Strike - Dodge Pierce - Dodge Fire - Dodge Ice - Dodge Elec - Dodge Wind
Evade Attacks Evade Slash - Evade Strike - Evade Pierce - Evade Fire - Evade Ice - Evade Elec - Evade Wind
Null Ailments Null Fear - Null Panic - Null Distress - Null Poison - Null Charm - Null Rage - Null Shock - Null Freeze - Unshaken Will
Other Alertness - Fast Retreat - Divine Grace
Fusion Item Icon P3P.pngFusion Spells
Fusion Spells Cadenza - Justice - Jack Brothers - Frolic - King and I - Dreamfest - Summer Dream - Best Friends - Thunder Call - Valhalla - Scarlet Havoc - Shadow Hound - Raktapaksha - Trickster - Infinity - Ardhanari - Last Judge - Armageddon
Navigator Skills
Leveling up Analysis - Full Analysis - Support Scan - Third Eye - Healing Wave - Oracle - Escape Route
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.