- Branch the Enemies category
- Resolve Ultimate Boss category
- Fix grammar on Persona images categories
- Clean up overuse of Spoiler template
- Correct skill descriptions of P4 skills
- Elizabeth's Requests
- P3P Equipment
- Standardize P4 state templates on pages (there is no fucking None attribute dammit...)
- Check for stat/skill differences between P3FES and P3P -> Vicious Raven
- Check effect of Blue Earring in Apocalypse at later levels. Lv.10 +14 MP. Desc states 11. Adds 11 MP + percentage effect?
- Fix World of Greed tables to proper format later.
- Recheck Shujin Student, Sojiro Sakura and Futaba Sakura Confidant points in NG+. Deliberately try to bomb school exams. Check in new game file if scoring too high.
- Properly branch Persona 3 media categories...
- Fix P3 character pages again. And P4 character pages.
- Fix skill pages, demon selection should be arranged by level learned. ex Spirit Drain
- Giten Megami Tensei hero is holding a Ruger SP101.
- Merciless Maya has a 'III' printed on its mask?
- P4G, Yosuke learns Makajam instead of Dekaja
- P4G, Gentleman's Tux has different stats. Make a new spreadsheet and check all equipment stats.
Chinese Diner Aiya
- Monday: Mabo Tofu Combo, 800 Yen, Courage
- Tuesday: Mabo Tofu Combo, 800 Yen, Courage
- Wednesday: Pork Spareribs and Noodles, 800 Yen, Diligence
- Thursday: Pork Spareribs and Noodles, 800 Yen, Diligence
- Friday: Aiya Steak Bowl, 800 Yen, Understanding
- Saturday: Aiya Steak Bowl, 800 Yen, Understanding
- Sunday: Aiya Steak Bowl, 800 Yen, Understanding
- Rainy Day: Rainy Day Challenge, Mega Beef Bowl, 3,000 Yen, Courage/Diligence/Knowledge/Understanding
P5 Super Pixie wip
|"I'm Pixie! I'm going to be your mask and have some fun!"
||Gun, Ice, Curse
|List of Skills
||Light Electric damage to 1 foe. Rare chance of Shock.
||Restore slight amount of HP of 1 ally.
||Cure Dizzy/Forget/Sleep/Hunger of 1 ally.
||Buff attack power of 1 ally for 3 turns.
||Lower susceptibility to Confuse.
||Next magic attack inflicts 2.5x damage.
||Severe Almighty damage to all foes.
||Survive one fatal blow with 1 HP remaining.
Clear tabview for inadequate wiki platform
- Challenge Quest
- List of Shin Megami Tensei IV Items
- List of Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse Items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.