Trapezohedrons are special items found in the series.
A solid figure whose faces are trapeziums or trapezoids. In Lovecraft lore the Shining Trapezohedron is a "crazily angled stone" of extraterrestrial origin.
- Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PSP): Key Items in Tatsuya Suou's scenario
Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINEEdit
A Shining Trapezohedron is made by giving the trapezohedron elements acquired through deconstruction to the Junk Collector NPC in Souhonzan. It can be used to summon the field boss version of Nyarlathotep in Nakano during a Full Moon by approaching a particular tree while it is in a player's inventory.
Persona 2: Eternal PunishmentEdit
Trapezohedrons are the parts of a humans self that have been cut off and broken from their body, becoming trapped and scattered across the domain of the collective unconscious, Kadath Mandala . Tatsuya Suou and his party travel to Kadath to gathering them from powerful demons in an attempt to restore Shiori Miyashiro's heart and free her body from the demon inhabiting it. The different entities that have one of her Trapezohedrons are:
- Umr At Tawil - Trapezohedron of Knowledge
- Vairocana - Trapezohedron of Reason
- Sakya - Trapezohedron of Perseverance
- Azazel - Trapezohedron of Impulse
- Izanami - Trapezohedron of Emotion
- Angra Mainyu - Trapezohedron of Ethics
- Nodens - Trapezohedron of Memory
- Old One - Trapezohedron of Wisdom
- Dagon - Trapezohedron of Perception
- Cthulhu - Trapezohedron of Will
- The Faceless God - Attempted to use the Trapezohedron that contains Shiori's shadow to kill Maya Amano.
After his defeat in battle, The Faceless God leaves behind Randolph Carter's Trapezohedron of Emotion.