Tokyo Destinyland (デスティニー・ランド, Destini Rando)? is a location in the series.
History[edit | edit source]
Tokyo Destinyland is based on Tokyo Disneyland, part of the Tokyo Disney Resort located in Chiba near Tokyo.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Profile[edit | edit source]
Shin Megami Tensei[edit | edit source]
It is where the protagonist’s alignment is either locked or changed drastically. The protagonist can use the Golden Apple to restore Pascal-Cerberus' senses and have him rejoin the party; doing so will also allow the protagonist to obtain the Dog Collar Visionary Item upon Echidna's defeat.
Persona 5[edit | edit source]
Destinyland is located in Maihama (埋浜*)?, which is one of the hangout spots on the Tokyo map. It is unlocked on October 11th, when the Phantom Thieves get a chance to celebrate there after successfully changing Kunikazu Okumura's heart. Because certain events scheduled by Okumura Foods were canceled, Haru ensured that the Phantom Thieves could use the reservation to celebrate in the restaurant of Destinyland. The Phantom Thieves also use their phones to watch the live press conference where Okumura attempts to reveal the existence of the Conspiracy before he dies in a mental shutdown due to the death of his Shadow Self.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Devil Survivor 2 artbook mentions that Otome wishes to take Koharu here.
- Coordinate 136 from Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner is based on Destinyland.
- If the Lovers Arcana Social Link is completed in Persona 3, Persona 3 FES or the male route of Persona 3 Portable, on 3/3 Yukari Takeba will make plans to go to Destinyland together with the protagonist over spring break.
- In the P3 story of Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Mitsuru Kirijo suggests going to Destinyland once they get back from the world of labyrinths.
- Destiny Sea is mentioned in Persona 4 by Nanako on 9/10 which is based on the Disney Sea theme park. She says there is a roller-coaster which goes into water.
- The files for the SNES version of Shin Megami Tensei contain two unused sprites of a sword-wielding Mickey Mouse and a chainsaw-brandishing Donald Duck, which are thought to be the basis for the designs of two enemies that appear in Tokyo Destinyland in the PC Engine version of the game.
|Playable Characters||Protagonist - Heroine - Law Hero - Chaos Hero - Pascal|
|Non-Playable Characters||Stephen - Ozawa - Yuriko - Old Man - Gotou - Ambassador Thorman - En no Ozuno - Louis Cyphre|
|Locations||Tokyo - Kichijoji - Shinjuku - Ichigaya - Diamond Realm - Shibuya - Roppongi - Ginza Underpass - Ginza - Tokyo Tower - Shinagawa - Ikebukuro - Ueno - Tokyo Destinyland - Basilica - River Styx|
|Terminology||Terminal - Alignment - Ring of Gaea - Order of Messiah - Great Cataclysm - Sword fusion - Four Heavenly Kings|
|Soundtracks||Shin Megami Tensei Sound Collection|
|Archives||Demons - Bosses - Skills - Items|