Thunder Gods deals severe Elec damage to one foe. If the user is Smirking, the attack will pierce resistances.
|Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse||Severe Elec damage to one foe. Pierces resistances if the user is Smirking.||210||40 MP|
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
Yakusanoikazuchi (八色雷公 in Nihonshoki or 八雷神 in Kojiki) is a group of eight thunder gods who wind around Izanami's rotten body when Izanagi attempts to retrieve her from the land of the dead. Their unsightly nature has scared Izanagi into running away from his beloved sister/consort. Izanami is enraged by this betrayal and orders Yomotsu-Shikome, Yomotsu-Ikusa and the eight thunder gods to chase after Izanagi.
- Oho Ikazuchi (大雷): Great Thunder on Izanami's head, the overwhelming nature of thunder. Used by Izanami-no-Okami.
- Hono Ikazuchi (火雷): Fire Thunder on the chest, the fire lit by the thunder. Used by Marie and localized as "Hot Lightning."
- Kuro Ikazuchi (黒雷): Black Thunder on either the belly (Kojiki) or rectum (Nihonshoki), alluding to the fact that thunder usually occurs during a cloudy day. Used by Izanami-no-Okami.
- Saku Ikazuchi (析雷): Cleave Thunder on the vagina, the power of thunder to cleave objects.
- Waka Ikazuchi (若雷): Young Thunder on the left hand, when the thunder is still relatively tamed.
- Tsuchi Ikazuchi (土雷): Earth Thunder on the right hand, the thunder which has hit the ground.
- Naru Ikazuchi (鳴雷): Rumbling Thunder on the left foot, the sound of the thunder.
- Fusu Ikazuchi (伏雷): Couchant Thunder on the right foot, the thunder still lingering between clouds.