FANDOM


  • This user is deliberately inserting a false quote that Rise never says in Persona 4: https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Proton_Con.

    I suspect that it's the same person behind the usernames of JeffTheFifth and BaeOnBoard. I recommend blocking the IP address since the person is clearly not learning and protecting the Rise Kujikawa page so that only admins can edit it.

      Loading editor
    • No, because you're breaking the rules. Your 'edits' are inserting false information and that is a blockable offense.

        Loading editor
    • No, it is false information and you just straight-up tried lying to me.

        Loading editor
    • No, it isn't. Honestly, you're being a hypocritical annoyance much like Suzaku from Code Geass.

      And the stuff about ugly people is false information.

        Loading editor
    • No.

        Loading editor
    • No, I will not.

        Loading editor
    • Or they could be a highly-intelligent and highly-wise person who is too smart to fall for your lies.

        Loading editor
    • Wrong. Instead of being here, maybe you should be doing something like playing I Wanna Be The Guy on Impossible difficulty.

        Loading editor
    • No, you're the wrong one.

        Loading editor
    • AkihitoZero5454
      AkihitoZero5454 removed this reply because:
      Controversy
      14:11, November 16, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Seriously how old is this user?

        Loading editor
    • It's a recurring vandal that comes out every once a while.

      Not sure how old is he but I think he got banned from at least 1 MegaTen discord.

        Loading editor
    • Rex700 wrote:
      It's a recurring vandal that comes out every once a while.

      Not sure how old is he but I think he got banned from at least 1 MegaTen discord.

      He's 25. Wow what a man child!

        Loading editor
    • Someone's being delusional.

        Loading editor
    • Hidaythere wrote:
      lmao how am I "delusional"? It's all of you sad freaks who are delusional, if anything.

      When you said "sad freak". You're refering to yourself.

        Loading editor
    • This is hilarious. He's like an anime villain, can't he see how sad he sounds? Get a life and quit insulting yourself, it's embarassing.

        Loading editor
    • Hidaythere wrote:
      You guys are just sad. I don't even know what to say to anyone who doesn't think ugly looking people are disgusting trash. There's no getting through to someone that thick-skulled.

      Thick skulled,sad and disgusting trash applies to you!

        Loading editor
    • Hidaythere wrote:
      You guys are just sad. I don't even know what to say to anyone who doesn't think ugly looking people are disgusting trash. There's no getting through to someone that thick-skulled.

      You're a fucking white cracker! There now how do you like being made fun of because your looks! Not nice is it?

        Loading editor
    • AkihitoZero5454 wrote:

      Hidaythere wrote:
      You guys are just sad. I don't even know what to say to anyone who doesn't think ugly looking people are disgusting trash. There's no getting through to someone that thick-skulled.

      You're a fucking white cracker! There now how do you like being made fun of because your looks! Not nice is it?

      Whoa now, let's not get extremely personal!

        Loading editor
    • AkihitoZero5454 wrote:
      Hidaythere wrote:
      You guys are just sad. I don't even know what to say to anyone who doesn't think ugly looking people are disgusting trash. There's no getting through to someone that thick-skulled.
      You're a fucking white cracker! There now how do you like being made fun of because your looks! Not nice is it?

      Yeah, but you see, that's RACISM. Don't give me the shit that it's okay because you can't be racist to white people either. If you could not replace it with black people and get away with it, it's racism.

      The difference is what I said wasn't prejudice, it was a common sense opinion that you lot are getting salty over. And I'm indiscriminate on race, sexuality, and everything else. Everyone of any race can be ugly or attractive.

        Loading editor
    • No, you are being prejudiced against 'ugly people' which are views that come off as extremely vague and alien to us.

        Loading editor
    • Topcoplot wrote:
      AkihitoZero5454 wrote:
      Hidaythere wrote:
      You guys are just sad. I don't even know what to say to anyone who doesn't think ugly looking people are disgusting trash. There's no getting through to someone that thick-skulled.
      You're a fucking white cracker! There now how do you like being made fun of because your looks! Not nice is it?
      Yeah, but you see, that's RACISM. Don't give me the shit that it's okay because you can't be racist to white people either. If you could not replace it with black people and get away with it, it's racism.

      The difference is what I said wasn't prejudice, it was a common sense opinion that you lot are getting salty over. And I'm indiscriminate on race, sexuality, and everything else. Everyone of any race can be ugly or attractive.

      No i'm not being racist. I'm trying to make him feel how others would feel if he was discriminated.

        Loading editor
    • How the hell is it "alien" to you? It's literally all over the fucking place, and a part of the adult world. It's even all over the Persona games for crying out loud. Come on, stop acting so ignorant.

        Loading editor
    • Topcoplot wrote: How the hell is it "alien" to you? It's literally all over the fucking place, and a part of the adult world. It's even all over the Persona games for crying out loud. Come on, stop acting so ignorant.

      You're the one who is being ignorant, fool.

        Loading editor
    • You've not ever given any actual arguments, you realize. When I make a point, you just respond with some varation of this. How do you expect me to take anything you say seriously?

        Loading editor
    • Topcoplot wrote: You've not ever given any actual arguments, you realize. When I make a point, you just respond with some varation of this. How do you expect me to take anything you say seriously?

      That's because I'm not taking you seriously at all. I'm treating you like any sane adult would treat a petulant child.

        Loading editor
    • What I was saying is that even if you disagree with the point, saying that the idea that some people think ugly people are trash because of how they look is  "alien" to you is silly. You make it sound like you don't live in the real world.

        Loading editor
    • HuDuHuDdAHurr I'm ugly and I wanna spread fake quotes and tell other people that they're ugly! How dare they insult me back after I insulted them! I'm doing this for the sake of myself and everyone else! Calling people ugly isn't heartbreaking or life-changing, so it doesn't matter! They called me a white cracker, that's offensive! Ugly people don't get offended, so that's why calling other people ugly isn't a big deal! In conclusion, I'm a cool and definitely not a troll or an attention-seeking UGLY person and everyone else is also ugly.

      Ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross.

      That's basically you right now. You can go and say all of these to anyone, but don't go edit pages and spread misinformation. Someone might look at the page and think what you are saying is actually true. If you have a problem, talk to someone that can help you. You're only being an annoyance to the community right now.

        Loading editor
    • Topcoplot wrote: What I was saying is that even if you disagree with the point, saying that the idea that some people think ugly people are trash because of how they look is  "alien" to you is silly. You make it sound like you don't live in the real world.

      You're the one who isn't living in the real world. I am willing to hypothesize that you don't even have a job.

        Loading editor
    • I just love the innate prejudice that comes out in people over stuff like this. It's absolutely hysterical that people jump straight to thinking the person doing it is an ugly looking incel, which completely defeats the point in the first place. 

        Loading editor
    • The fact that they also only edit the girls's page, I assume they were heartbroken and thought making other people on a wiki about a series of games suffer was the best solution.

      It is not.

        Loading editor
    • For starters, people tell you not to judge people because of how they look, then they only ever see ugly people as the butt of negative stereotypes because that's just how it is, and everyone innately knows this, so why do people actively try and deny it in the first place? 

        Loading editor
    • Dude, I have judged myself before. I've called myself ugly before. I've said everything negative about myself before. But did I go into some random wiki and start spreading false info? No, I didn't.

        Loading editor
    • You same people who get salty when something like this happens are the same people who'll go around calling any incel troll they come across an UGLY neckbeard, without an shread of irony. Just what do you really believe in? As in, seriously? Because it's not me, who's made up my mind and picked a side who's sad, it's people stuck in the middle hypocrisy of the mundane moral compass of society that are sad. People who are controlled by what they know they should find "bad" and react on instinct without thinking about what they're really doing. How it really comes across the other people. If you want to make people feel good about themselves? Go extreme. Either way. Go extreme to the left, or the right. Don't. Stay. In the middle. That hurts people more then anything fucking else, but do you people understand that? No, OFC not. You mundane "good people" acting "good" piss me off.

        Loading editor
    • I'm sure this proton fool would hate The Hunchback Of Notre Dame 1996

        Loading editor
    • Hehe, proton fool. Sounds like a new Arcana

        Loading editor
    • Going extreme to the "bad" end is as good as anything else. That's why I want ugly people to die. It helps them. Now treat that as a end-game manfesto and stop trying to talk to me because I'm through here.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for the advice. To continue this conversation would be spreading fire in a forest. Well, that's all the time I've got for today. I'm going to play Persona 3 Portable now.

        Loading editor
    • Topcoplot wrote: Going extreme to the "bad" end is as good as anything else. That's why I want ugly people to die. It helps them. Now treat that as a end-game manfesto and stop trying to talk to me because I'm through here.

      No, it only helps you and those who share your views.

        Loading editor
    • And yes, I'm aware of the irony that I sound like a Persona villain like  Adachi. I don't care. Bye.

        Loading editor
    • No. It genuinely helps ugly looking people. There isn't anything for me to help, since I don't consider myself ugly. Believe me or not, that's the truth. I don't see myself with any level of attractiveness. I have a completely asexual expression of myself (I know that wouldn't be the right word to use there, but I can't think of a better alternative). What I want is to help other people. Anyway, whatever. If you guys are done I'm done too.

        Loading editor
    • Topcoplot wrote: No. It genuinely helps ugly looking people. There isn't anything for me to help, since I don't consider myself ugly. Believe me or not, that's the truth. I don't see myself with any level of attractiveness. I have a completely asexual expression of myself (I know that wouldn't be the right word to use there, but I can't think of a better alternative). What I want is to help other people. Anyway, whatever. If you guys are done I'm done too.

      No, it does not. Keep deluding yourself...

        Loading editor
    • One last message, just let me explain my reasoning: in the moderate world of "nice people", people who are ugly will always feel out of place. Because that's just how it is. Do you know what completely disowning ugly people gives them? It gives them a purpose. Because it either gets them upset or angry. Upset people will hurt and kill themselves; this helps them, because they have been shoved into an actual spot on the social hierarchy. And  angry people will also be put onto that same spot but they bite back. They form a weird victim complex, because they're being "oppressed", and the world gives them a pat on the back. Do you see? The alternative to this is that they exist in the moderate bubble of hypocrisy and mild arbitrary moral compass that dictates what they should feel, and they'll feel stuck in a void. It's the same logic behind why putting a bullet into someone's brain is better than making them suffer (again don't compare me to Adachi. I'm already aware of the comparison, I've got it before from people).

      Okay now, bye. I would say it's been nice knowing you guys but it really hasn't. Have a nice day.

        Loading editor
    • Topcoplot wrote: One last message, just let me explain my reasoning: in the moderate world of "nice people", people who are ugly will always feel out of place. Because that's just how it is. Do you know what completely disowning ugly people gives them? It gives them a purpose. Because it either gets them upset or angry. Upset people will hurt and kill themselves; this helps them, because they have been shoved into an actual spot on the social hierarchy. And  angry people will also be put onto that same spot but they bite back. They form a weird victim complex, because they're being "oppressed", and the world gives them a pat on the back. Do you see? The alternative to this is that they exist in the moderate bubble of hypocrisy and mild arbitrary moral compass that dictates what they should feel, and they'll feel stuck in a void. It's the same logic behind why putting a bullet into someone's brain is better than making them suffer (again don't compare me to Adachi. I'm already aware of the comparison, I've got it before from people).

      Okay now, bye. I would say it's been nice knowing you guys but it really hasn't. Have a nice day.

      You're still delusional.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, seriously, stop responding to the cunt.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.