- Megami Ibunroku Persona: Location.
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin: Referenced, Climax Theater Location
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment: Referenced
It's a large building with a swimming pool, a newly remodeled gym and several extracurricular clubs such as Ballet and Archery. The uniform is grey and white. The school's Drama club has a long history of putting on performances of The Snow Queen, a play by Hans Christian Andersen. However, with one exception, every single girl who played the titular role in the play either died in unusual circumstances or committed suicide, leading to the Principal issuing a ban on the play.
During the SEBEC route of Persona, the school is the only place in Mikage-cho that isn't infested by demons. Later on, St. Hermelin completely disappears with a haze covering the area the school inhabited; presumably coinciding with the Snow Queen Quest, where the school is transformed into a four-towered castle covered in ice.
In the Ideal Mikage-cho, St. Hermelin's is generally the same with the inhabitants having different personalities from their real world counterparts. The ideal school is regularly terrorized by a "girl in black" which has most of the populace fearful.
In Persona 2, several students from St. Hermelin can be seen around Sumaru City. In the PSP edition's Climax Theater, the two-part story School of the Heart takes place in St. Hermelin. Maya Amano is sent to write an article about the successful class 2-3 ran by Mr. Kariyazaki, taking the other party members along as her "assistants."
- Maki Sonomura, a member of the art club who's been hospitalized for nearly a year
- Masao Inaba, a delinquent with an affection for graffiti
- Kei Nanjo, the snobbish heir of the Nanjo Group
- Hidehiko Uesugi, an attention-seeking class clown
- Eriko Kirishima, a ladylike student fascinated with the occult
- Yuka Ayase, a bleach-blonde and air-headed girl
- Reiji Kido, a mysterious loner transfer student
- Yukino Mayuzumi, an ex-delinquent dedicated to her teacher Saeko
- Tamaki Uchida, the protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei: if... and new transfer student
- Yuko Himeno, a girl who comes from an poor family and has to work part-time for her whole family
- Tadashi Satomi, heir of Tadashi Pharmaceuticals and arch-rival of Tamaki
- Kenta Yokouchi, a chunky student with a crush on Yuka
- Kumi Hirose, a shy student who was a previous Snow Queen victim and was later made guardian of Hypnos Tower
- Michiko Matsudaira, an egotistical student who was a previous Snow Queen victim and was later made guardian of Nemesis Tower
- Yuriko Yamamoto, a two-faced student who was a previous Snow Queen victim and was later made guardian of Thanatos Tower
- Tomomi Fujimori, Saeko's former best friend and victim of the Snow Queen
- Takahisa Kandori, alumnus and former student council president
- Yamaoka, alumnus and former student council president
- Rose Futaba, a student in Mr. Kariyazaki's class, she appears to know about what's going on in the class
- Akari Torikiri, the younger sister of Musubu Torikiri, who committed suicide
- Principal Ooishi, the kind principal who cares about her students
- Takashi Hanya, the vice principal disliked by everybody
- Saeko Takami, homeroom teacher of the protagonist
- Natsumi Yoshino, the school nurse
- Naozumi Kariyazaki, popular teacher who connects with his students via the website "Ambrosia"
- Musubu Torikiri, a female teacher, she appears to be shy
- Minato, a hardheaded teacher with a harsh tongue
- Nishida, the school's literature teacher from the manga adaption
Megami Ibunroku Persona
- 2F - Metal Card, Turquoise
- Grey boxes indicate rare enemies.
- Light Grey boxes indicate bosses.
Megami Ibunroku Persona
|Dribbler||Spirit||15||150||Sword, Fire, Expel||-||Gun, Tech, Rush||-||-||Guten Tag|
|Hannya||Brute||16||160||Death, Curse||Element, Force||-||-||-||Guren no Muchi|
|Nue||Wilder||16||132||Whip, Gun||-||Tech, Rush||-||-||Medicine|
|Nisroc||Fallen||17||170||Physical||-||Magic *||-||-||Slick Drop|
|Bukimi||Spirit||19||170||Sword, Fire, Expel||-||Gun, Tech, Rush||-||-||Majou-Sen|
|Lilim||Night||19||133||Physical||-||-||100% Element, Force||-||Poisma Stone|
|Kobold||Jirae||20||200||Wind, Blast||-||-||100% Earth||-||Life Stone|
|Nekomata||Beast||20||150||Whip, Gun||-||Tech, Rush||-||-||Turtle Candy|
|Hanako||Spirit||25||250||Sword, Fire, Expel||-||Gun, Tech, Rush||-||-||Life Stone|
|Carrie||Haunt||28||280||-||Magic||-||-||200% Gun||Slick Drop|
|Anatomy||Foul||32||343||Element, Force||-||-||-||-||Twin Bird|
|Tesso||Wilder||36||1250||Electric, Rush||Nuclear, Gravity Bow, Fist, Gun||-||-||-||-|