"Someone Else's Man", the English title for Hito no Mono (人の夫) is a song from Persona 4. The song is composed by Atsushi Kitajoh who also wrote the song's lyric and sang by Tamari. It is the twenty-first track in Disc 1 of the original soundtrack.
It is an Misuzu Hiiragi, and can be heard in various parts in the game such as the summer culture festival at the Tatsuhime Shrine and the Beef Bowl Shop when the crew travels to Tatsumi Port Island for the study trip at Gekkoukan High School. An instrumental version is played in Persona 4 Golden at the Shiroku Pub. The song is also a DLC background music for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.song popularized by
Persona 5 The AnimationEdit
- あんたに出逢った あの坂道歩けば
- anta ni deatta ano sakamichi arukeba
- Whenever I walk along that hill road where I met you
- ツーっと涙が ああ こぼれちゃう
- tsuutto namida ga aa koborechau
- Aah, my tears will trickle down
- 夜の柳に あの女（ひと）が
- yoru no yanagi ni ano hito ga
- Under the willow trees at night, that person
- ちらり ちらちらとね。。。
- chirari chira chira to ne...
- I can see glimpses of you two together...
- やっぱり あんたは はあ 人の夫（もの）
- yappari anta wa haa hito no mono
- Well (sigh) you're someone else's husband after all
- The lyrics foreshadow Namatame's affair with Mayumi Yamano, which kickstarted the Midnight Channel incident of Persona 4.