Persona 5 RoyalEdit
Showtimes are combination attacks performed between members of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. They can be unlocked after certain dates in the story, once the group meets at their hideout. The characters' ability to use them is thanks to the star they receive from Jose, which lights up whenever two of them discuss a new technique in its presence, allowing them to use that attack from that point onward.
They are accessible if:
- A party member obtains a Baton Pass;
- A party member loses 50% of their health or lower;
- An enemy is critically injured;
- Rarely, an enemy is afflicted with a status ailment.
Showtimes deal Almighty Damage and can be used against any enemy, even if they cannot be downed. The Showtime animation can be skipped. If the party's AI is set to Act Freely, they will initiate Showtime without input.
If Showtime is used against a boss, it will not display their model and the animation might appear slightly different.
|Morgana & Ann||June 21|
|Ryuji & Makoto||June 22|
|Yusuke & Ryuji||July 17|
|Ann & Yusuke||September 19|
|Haru & Morgana||September 20|
|Makoto & Haru||October 30|
|Protagonist & Akechi||January 2|
|Protagonist & Sumire||January 20|
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom StrikersEdit
Showtimes are powerful attacks performed by members of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Though they perform them individually compared to Royal, the characters are accompanied by their Personas. The protagonist can summon any of his Personas instead of just Arsène.
Showtimes can only be used when the character's Showtime Gauge is filled in battle. Initiating Showtime will inflict a powerful attack on all enemies in the entire battle area.
|Persona 5 Royal|
The protagonist's Showtime
Morgana and Ann's Showtime
Ann and Yusuke's Showtime
Yusuke and Ryuji's Showtime
Ryuji and Makoto's Showtime
Makoto and Haru's Showtime
Haru and Morgana's Showtime
The protagonist and Akechi's Showtime
The protagonist and Sumire's Showtime
Morgana's Level-Up portrait after initiating his Showtime with Ann
Ann's Level-Up portrait after initiating her Showtime with Morgana
|Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers|
Persona 5 RoyalEdit
- If Morgana and Ann execute their Showtime, their Level Up and Party Stats portraits will change into the image stills in their Showtime.
- "Sayuri" can be seen hung on the wall during Yusuke and Ryuji's Showtime.
- In the English edition of the game, all of the Showtime attacks are named after Western movies or programs:
- Panther and Mona: Gun with the Wind ( )
- Queen and Skull: Max Moxie ( )
- Fox and Skull: Inglorious Beefbowls ( )
- Fox and Panther: The Kabuki Kid ( )
- Mona and Noir: Drive Hard ( )
- Noir and Queen: PTE ThwackDown ( )
- Black Mask and Joker: Bladed Runners ( )
- Violet and Joker: Dances With Thieves ( )