Effect[edit | edit source]
Roulette Time has several different properties, depending on the situation.
Persona 5[edit | edit source]
Roulette Time forces a bet between the two sides, and the winner will be able to weaken the opponent and perhaps be rewarded as well. As warned, while the skill is active, the allies cannot attack or debuff the opponent, otherwise Penalty will be activated.
There are several kinds of bets that the user can start:
- HP - Winner absorbs 100HP from the loser. Stronger variant is 150HP;
- SP - Winner absorbs 100SP from the loser. Stronger variant is 100SP;
- Money - Winner takes ¥6000 from loser. Stronger variant is ¥9000;
- Attack - Winner's attack increases, and loser's attack decreases. Stronger variant has buffs and debuffs be larger in comparison;
- Defense - Winner's defense increases, and loser's defense decreases. Stronger variant has buffs and debuffs be larger in comparison;
- Agility - Winner's agility increases, and loser's agility decreases. Stronger variant has buffs and debuffs be larger in comparison.
However, during the bets, the opponent will always lose, as the roulette is rigged. This can be changed after the first turn, where Morgana inquires the protagonist if he has notices anything suspicious about the game. If he does, he can send out an ally to discard of the ploy, in which case they'll win the next turn instead, although the ally that has been sent out cannot be rewarded. When the ploy is uncovered, the user, Shadow Niijima, will automatically transform into Leviathan, who does not possess the betting of the skill.
If the protagonist does not notice the ploy and/or does not send out an ally, the roulette game will continue as usual, and the team will lose the bets. If the protagonist is solo and has no one to send out, instead, after 10 rolls, Futaba will call out her cheating, skipping the phase.
Once Leviathan's HP has been reduced to 2/3, the bets will be fair.
Persona 5 Royal[edit | edit source]
Persona 5 Royal
|Start a roulette game which forces the player to bet HP, SP or money.|
|Persona 5 Royal||Starts a Roulette game which determines Leviathan's elemental affinities.|
Skillset[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
|Sae Leviathan Niijima||Persona 5
Persona 5 Royal