- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Protagonist
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: Summoner Race, ultimate boss
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Sealed Soul: Protagonist, as Jun'ya Echi (依智純也)
- Megami Ibunroku Persona: Cameo on Masao Inaba's shirt and a poster
In the tradition of Shin Megami Tensei series, he is a silent protagonist, where his personality is based upon players' actions and decisions.
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
The protagonist is attacked by demons at an Amusement Park, but he is saved by Kyouji Kuzunoha. However, the protagonist is later trapped in a warehouse by Sid Davis. Sid sadistically hunts and kills the protagonist. The protagonist's spirit possesses the recently deceased body of Kyouji, the man who had saved him before. He then begins a quest to find a way to return to his original body and eliminate the demons haunting Hirasaki City. At the end of the game, when asked by Rei Reiho what his real name is, he can choose to inherit Kyouji's name or use his own name. Either way, he continues to stop demons from causing destruction in the city.
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
The protagonist appears as the ultimate Boss in the Extra Dungeon, having the demons Metatron, Kali, Anat, Shiva and Vishnu assisting him. Beating him only yields a special congratulatory message. His demons have powerful high-leveled spells, which requires one to be very prepared before fighting him.
Megami Ibunroku Persona
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
- The protagonist is briefly seen in-game during the cutscene following his initial death. During that scene, he has different clothes compared to his promotional and in-game artwork; a black short-sleeved top, white pants and casual shoes. He also appears to have brown instead of black hair.
- The protagonist's hairstyle and clothing are promotional items in Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE. Despite being directly based on the protagonist's hairdo, the hairstyle bears Kyouji's name.
- The protagonist appears as a cameo in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory as a C-ranked quest giver. The quest itself is named Evil Classroom and requires Neptune to find three "Heretic Jellys" so the protagonist can increase the HP and MP of the demon he is currently using. Based on the quest description, the protagonist seems to be a bit of a bird-brain as he misnames the Heretic Jelly as "Renegade Jelly."
- The protagonist appears yet again in a A-ranked quest named Negotiation Failure where he apparently failed to convince a "Kerberos" (Cerberus) to join him and asks Neptune to defeat four of them for him since he got injured.
- Arsène Lupin III is one of the main inspirations for the protagonist's design. Other inspirations include the protagonists of Tantei Monogatari, The Adventures of Ford Fairlane, and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
- Kazuma Kaneko Works V, Exposition pg. 23, No.00881: Kyouji Kuzunoha A, Sentence 4: "その時のアクシデントで、二十代の名もなき若者の魂が、キョウジの体に入り込んでしまう(この青年の体は病院で植物状態)"