Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - Side:P4 is a Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth-based manga.
Written by Mizuno Moto and serialized in Kodansha's Monthly Shounen Sirius, starting on January 26, 2015. It is mirrored by the Side:P3 manga published in Kodansha's Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. It is being simultaneously published in English by Crunchyroll.
The story follows the Persona 4 route of Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth where the P4 Hero is drawn into an alternate Yasogami High School along with his friends during the culture festival. There they meet Zen and Rei, two students who appear to have lost their memories.
- Like the P3 hero from Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - Side:P3, his real name was never revealed. He's simply referred to as "Leader" or "Senpai" despite being given a canon name in Persona 4 Arena.
- During the Group Date Cafe, similar to Side:P3, but unlike the P3 hero, his answer to the first question is "It doesn't matter". It's implied he will choose one of the guys in his party as his "destined partner".
- Unlike Side:P3, the questions is are shortened to three. In which all the destined partner questions that the P4 hero answers result in the P3 hero being chosen.
- Both P3 and P4 Hero were able to defeat the Merciful Clergyman on their own without the rest of the party to assist them.
- Unlike the game, none of the characters are able to assume Sub-Personas.