Persona Q2 New Cinema Labyrinth Official Visual Materials (ペルソナQ2 ニュー シネマ ラビリンス 公式設定資料集, Perusona Q2 Nyū Shinema Rabirinsu Kōshiki Settei Shiryōshū)? is the offical artbook and design of Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth. It is 256 pages long and was released in Japan on April 1, 2019. The language of the text is in Japanese.
Welcome to the movie (labyrinth) backstage!
An official collection of artwork and setting material with a large number of making-of pictures for PQ2, including character design concept art, setting pictures, along with cutscene storyboards and key frames.
- CHARACTER: Gallery of character illustrations & detailed profiles.
- CREATION: Never before seen artwork including design proposals, setting pictures, and background art.
- ANIMATION: All the original pictures from cutscenes, and storyboards.
The artbook contains:
- Character comments
- Designs of Hikari, F.O.E and bosses, including scrapped prototypes.
- Cutscene items in-game.
- Artwork from the credits.
- Concept art.
- Marie's poems.
- In-game location artwork.
- Persona list.
- An official interview.
- Animated cutscene storyboards and draft.