Persona 3 The Movie ~Escape from the Dark Hour~ is an escape game event held at Joypolis.
The event in Tokyo lasted from January 30, 2016 to March 13, 2016, meanwhile the event in Osaka lasted from February 20, 2016 to March 27, 2016. Available 3 times per day, 11:00am, 2:00pm and 5:30pm on holidays and weekends. Tickets cost 2, 300 yen for adults and 1,800 yen for children. Unlimited tickets cost 4,300 for adults and 3,300 for children, this allows you to go through the event multiple times.
The event plays out similarly to Escape From Persona Q: Cyber Labyrinth, the escape game event before this one. The escape room took 2 hours to clear and had you, along with multiple other people, cooperate with SEES to escape the Dark Hour.
To promote the event, merchandise was made including:
- Acrylic Stand Panel
- A4 Clear Folder
- Commemorative Photo with frame, with the key art as the design
- Persona 3 The Movie frames, 6 variants, the Key Art, Makoto Yuki firing his evoker, Mitsuru and Akihiko, Yukari and Junpei, Aigis and Fuuka, Ken and Koromaru
Food and Drinks themed around Persona 3 are sold at the "Frame Cafe" at Joypolis:
- Mitsuru Berry tea soda
- Chagall Cafe Special
- Dark Hour Pancake in Joypolis
- Junpei Flame Fried Rice
- Aigis ribbon carbonara
Coasters came with each of your order and had a scene from the Movie printed on them, available in 7 variants:
- Makoto Yuki during the Dark Hour
- Junpei with an evoker to his head
- Mitsuru giving a speech
- Makoto hugging Aigis in the middle of a sidewalk
- Yukari and Fuuka
- Akihiko firing his evoker during the fight against Takaya and Jin
- Ken and Koromaru at Naganaki Shrine
Ice cream floats were also available, each drink coming with a sticker.