New Digital Devil Story 6: Bonds of Reincarnation(新デジタル・デビル・ストーリー6 転 生 の 絆, Shin Dejitaru Debiru Sutōrī 6: Ten-sei No Kizuna)? is the sixth book and final book in a hexalogy of novels written by Aya Nishitani and illustrated by Hiroyuki Kitazume.
- Original release: December 31, 1993
- Published by Tokuma Shoten
- Asuka Kita: Protagonist, who tries to save the world.
- Reiko Kido: Friend of Asuka, who tries to save the world.
- Lucifer: He declared war on the United States of America.
- Lilith: Lucifer's wife, decides to lure Asuka and group into Central Park of New York.
- Alexander Strasvic: Nuclear physicist from Russia, dream-breaking and drowned in alcohol.
- John Quark: Vice president of the United States of America.
- Gabriel: The one who sends god's wraith.
- God: Cleanses the Earth of demons and most of the mankind.
- Earl Saint-Germain: Right hand of Lucifer.
- Beelzebub: Subordinate of Lucifer.
- Kengo Nomura: Old friend of Asuka and Reiko.
- Eri Hara: Old friend of Asuka and Reiko.
- Emperor Sutoku: Finally, recovered his original purpose by learning about the history of 800 years of Japan, especially the history of the massacre of Japanese troops during World War II. .
- Sawa: Priest of Yamato.
- Kirara: Ally of Asuka and Reiko, who now possesses Michael.
- Kisanadu: Horse of Lucifer.
- Michael: Archangel of God.
- Fujiwara no Yorinaga: Fujiwara statesman, who got reincarnated. Who now travels alongside Sutoku.
- Minamoto no Yoshinaka: General of the late Heian period, who got reincarnated. Who now travels alongside Sutoku.
- Cerberus: He was the one who struck the meteor at the will of "God".
- Professor Feed: In the year of 2020, Charles is looking for survivors of the Great Cataclysm.
- Yumiko Shirasagi: The girl who was revived by the angel. She sees someone familiar in him.
- Angel: Mysterious boy who Feed met in India.
- Chapter 1: Washington's Tragedy
- Сhapter 2: Chase!
- Chapter 3: Whirlpool of Plots
- Chapter 4: The Outbreak of the Final War
- Chapter 5: Fairy Tale
- Chapter 6: Forever
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.