New Digital Devil Story 5: Eternal Goddess
Info[edit | edit source]
- Original release: December 31, 1992
- Published by Tokuma Shoten
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Asuka Kita: Protagonist of the story, who meets his old friends.
- Reiko Kido: Friend of Asuka, who meets her old friends.
- Yumiko Shirasagi: After her madness she transports Asuka, Sawa and Uzu from the fountain.
- Sawa: Priest of Yamato.
- Uzu: Priest of Yamato.
- Onomi: Helps princess in her plan.
- Princess Yasaka: She decides to revive the sanctuary that was invaded by demons.
- Baal: Lucifer's subordinate, high-ranked demon.
- Professor Feed: Now a part of the anti-Lucifer team, greats Asuka when he arrives at Crusader.
- Kirara: Now a part of the anti-Lucifer team, greats Asuka when he arrives at Crusader.
- Lucifer: Antagonist of the story. Now he gained a new ally.
- Emperor Sutoku: Emperor, who only seeks to destroy Japan.
- Benigno Simon: Catholic Cardinal.
- Gabriel: Archangel who helps anti-Lucifer forces. Now he's worried about his connection with "God".
- Kengo Nomura: Old friend of Asuka and Reiko, now they reunite.
- Eri Hara: Old friend of Asuka and Reiko, now they reunite.
- Narukawa (NDDS): Nephew man of Crusaders.
- Father Costa: Leader of the Crusaders.
- Earl Saint-Germain: Right-hand of Lucifer.
- Saito: Old acquaintance of Akemi Nakajima, but somethings not right about him.
- Mika Fujiwara: Security police officer.
- Jormungand: Giant snake.
- Hel: A glimpse of him calls Jormungand.
- Fujiwara no Yorinaga: Fujiwara statesman, who got reincarnated. Who now travels alongside Sutoku.
- Minamoto no Yoshinaka: General of the late Heian period, who got reincarnated. Who now travels alongside Sutoku.
- Philip Alexandre: One of the homeless in New York.
Chapter List[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1: Return
- Chapter 2: Demon King and Yohei
- Chapter 3: Angel's Move
- Chapter 4: Attack!
- Chapter 5: Hades, the Last Battle
- Chapter 6: Sutoku in New York
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Benigno Simon appearing in the story is a reference to Simon Bening, Flemish miniaturist.
- Philip Alexandre appearing in the story may be a reference to Philippe-Alexandre-Emmanuel de Croÿ, french general.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.