New Digital Devil Story 4: Wrath of the Young Emperor (新デジタル・デビル・ストーリー4 怒りの妖帝, Shin Dejitaru Debiru Sutōrī 4: Ikari no Yō Tei)? is the fourth book in a hexalogy of novels written by Aya Nishitani and illustrated by Hiroyuki Kitazume.
- Original release: April 30, 1992
- Published by Tokuma Shoten
- Asuka Kita: Protagonist, who finally gets rid of Nari's possession.
- Reiko Kido: She unites with Cerberus to find Asuka.
- Akemi Nakajima: In a form of a spirit saves Asuka from words of demons.
- Emperor Sutoku: Reincarnated 75th Emperor of Japan.
- Father Costa: Leader of the Crusaders.
- Yumiko Shirasagi: Tricked reincarnation of Izanami.
- Cerberus: He helps Reiko to find Asuka.
- Amaterasu: Brother of Susano-o.
- Jormungandr: Leader of Giants.
- Kisanadu: Horse of Beelzebub.
- Lucifer: Antagonist of the story.
- Beelzebub: Subordinate of Lucifer.
- Hel: Sister of Jormungandr.
- Uzu: Priest of Yamato.
- Sarutahiko: Defender of fountain.
- Sunori: Priest of Yamato.
- Simon Kelvin: Photographer who now is in Japan.
- Professor Feed: The one who called Simon to Japan.
- John Quark: Vice President of the United States of America.
- Gabriel: Archangel, who helps president.
- Eri Hara: Second year of Jusei High School, friend of Asuka.
- Kengo Nomura: Second year of Jusei High School, friend of Asuka.
- Narukawa (NDDS): Crusaders member.
- Lilith: Lucifer's Wife.
- Fujiwara no Yorinaga: Fujiwara statesman, who got reincarnated.
- Minamoto no Yoshinaka: General of the late Heian period, who got reincarnated.
- Sujata: Mother Goddess, who sides with Lucifer.
- Chapter 1: Youkai Revives
- Chapter 2: At the End of Reincarnation
- Chapter 3: Humanity Counterattack
- Chapter 4: Overture of the Collapse
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.