I'm not sure if you have seen yet, but Puzzles and Dragons is using names for the protagonists in a Persona crossover. These line up with names used in various media in the Persona franchise prior, but our benchmark for Yu Narukami was that the name was used in a game released by Atlus in a canon title. Otherarrow is fine using the names as the main names for the P3 protagonist, P3P female protagonist and P5 protagonist. Should we rename the pages even though the game update is being released from a third party company in a cameo?
I am not Bluerfn, so I cannot answer for him. I did watch the trailer, but that got me nowhere because I can't exactly read Japanese. If what I have been hearing around the net can be trusted though, the P3P female protagonist has been called Kotone Shiomi, which was what the stage play used.
Since we have the basic stats template and a class code for TMSFE, I think it's fairly simple. You'll have to figure out what the basic stats are to be written in, ie HP, SP, Level...etc. Once we have that we can try building the stats table for the Mirages.
Today, Great Mara removed everything from Module:Skills/P5 and move them to Module:Skills/P5R. Yet, there is no way for the P5 template to use the Royal assets. Changing the templace name from P% to P5R yields no effect. How do I do this?
Hi. I'm an admin for a different wiki and I'm interested in implamenting the ability to change an infoboxes colour. I know it has something to do with the MediaWiki thingy, but I thought I best ask someone who knows how to do it before I bugger it up.
Hiya! Welcome to the wiki! I'm sorry that it took me a while to respond.
It's been years since we implemented the infobox colors that I almost can't recall how we started. There was a lot of editing CSS on the Mediawiki pages to make it work. What do you plan on doing for your infobox colors? Let me know and I'll try to dig up the basics.
Next, you can use the class code on your tables. It will change your table header and row color depending on the "background-color" and "color" on the code above. You can see an example on our Help:Table page.
Also I think the Community Central help page on infoboxes seems pretty helpful.
I've looked into it. You are correct, a page was using the image. However, the image was used as part of a citation. It seems the wiki software does not recognize it as used when we write it that way - it's only marked as being used when it's written as wiki text.
As you know, I clean up the files listed in the Unused Image page, so I'll restore it. But, I think there should be a better way to use the image so it doesn't get listed in the Unused Image page.
That's right, it's taught within Japan to the Japanese: the Kunrei-shiki. Then JSL is was made to facilitate Kunrei-shiki use for English speakers. But Hepburn is widely used by English speakers because it adapts Japanese phonetics to English spelling. That is why the romaji you see in-game tends to be spelled a different way between JSL/Kunrei vs Hepburn ie "しき" is romanized as (JSL/Kunrei) "Siki" instead of (Hepburn) "Shiki" and "さつ" is romanized as (JSL/Kunrei) "Satu" instead of (Hepburn) "Satsu".
I mean, I get why JSL seems more appropriate because the source material is using it and its easier to type longhand rather than finding the diacritic letter, but Hepburn is IMHO a bit more accurate in terms of pronunciation. The Japanese study books I use ie by Kodansha, and Wikipedia also use Hepburn, which is why I endorse Hepburn romanization more than JSL.
I was wondering if you could give the pictures for the Persona 5 characters. If you don't know already. Persona 5 and a game called Identity V had a crossover. I'd like if you could add that to their wikis, If you ned the pictures. Dm me on Discord. My username and id is JesusTurtle#0022
I’m looking through the modules and can’t find any documentation on how to make new stat templates. I can’t even find the build for the original PQ stat template. I only see the builds for the Nocturne, P4 and P5 stat templates.
I will admit this is a problem when we had only one user building the Lua modules up without any tutorial for other users. I ran into a block trying to figure out how to change certain stats for Devil Children. I wanted to sit down and sift through the code to make sense of it all but the nature of my RL work means I haven't any time.
AFAIK the code to build a PQ template is all there. You just need to sift out which parameters PQ uses.