Noticeboard archive. Please do not edit this page.
Formatting, cleanup, and reorganization
Some images need to be renamed. Their titles are way too long and/or contain spelling/grammar errors. Information like the name of the illustrator and stuff should go in the image's description, not the title.
- "Category: Images that need to be renamed"
- "File:P3P_Ken_blushed_protrait.png|p3p ken blushed pRotrait.png"
- "File:P3P_Ken_shocked_protrait.png|p3p ken shocked pROtrait.png"
- "File:P3P Ken crying protrait.png.png|p3p ken crying pROtrait.png"
- "File:P3P Shinjiro annoyed protrait 2.png|p3p shinjiro annored pROtrait 2.png"
- "File:P3P_Shinjiro_depress_protrait.png|p3p shinjiro depress pROtrait.png"
- "File:P3P_Shinjiro_smile_protrait.png|p3p shinjiro smile pROtrait.png"
- "File:P3P_Shinjiro_smile_protrait2.png|p3p shinjiro smile pROtrait2.png"
- "File:P3P Takeharu dying protrait.png|p3p takeharu dying protrait.png"
- "File:P3P Takeharu dying protrait2.png|p3p takeharu dying protrait.png"
- That is a lot of file names, but fixable. Any suggestions on what a better file name format for these would be? BLUER一番 08:42, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
The "Malevolent Entity" page should be merged with the Hinokagutsuchi (demon) page —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dayle14 (talk • contribs) on 2015-09-21T16:28:02. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- I was thinking about how wide the implication this edit will be, since we have everything of Izanami sitting in one article, while on the other hand we have Yuriko having her own article separate from Lilith. I suppose it could be a different case for Kagutsuchi since he is outright referring to himself as such. BLUER一番 17:26, September 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Typically we have the human guises as their own pages, along with beings who are typically named after the entity and not the deity itself. There are exceptions like Pluto in SMTIV is not the actual God Pluto, but he doesn't play a big enough role that I feel he deserves it. Yuriko and the Moel Gas Station Attendant have more of a role. You can even interact with the attendant throughout the year on the rainy and fog days.--JupiterKnight (talk) 19:36, September 21, 2015 (UTC)