The Project Noticeboard is the Wiki project page to centralize discussion and action on tasks that can be done to improve the wiki, including actions that needed staff intervention. Within two weeks after discussion ends, the staff can take action depending on the consensus achieved, and the discussion will be closed.
Note to staff: Please place this page under your Watchlist for updates. Past works are archived here.
- Climax Theater
- Need proper, fuller synopsis of the quests.
- Relevant characters need pages and write ups. Probably onto this page.
- Many demons' appearances sections do not have them listed as having appearances in Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner and/or Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2 despite having done so.
- Johnny the Shopkeeper from DDS does not have a page.
- Content related to the Digital Devil Saga novels.
- Many locations that currently don't have entries but are heavily linked.
Separate data for Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden Shadows.
- DONE! BLUER一番 22:03, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
*Profile sections of various P4 characters. Too long, lots of irrelevant stuff.
- Igor needs to have some small details added for his involvement in Persona 3/4. The Persona 5 Section needs to be changed as it seems to be made before the game was translated (characters saying things that are similar to, but too different from what happens in game) Mpo9 of Roblox (talk) 20:59, May 7, 2020 (UTC)
- Persona 5 Royal's list of changes feels more like an advertisement than an actual wiki page. Mpo9 of Roblox (talk) 20:59, May 7, 2020 (UTC)
- Certain articles on Persona 5 Royal need to be expanded on:
Formatting, cleanup, and reorganization
- Eliminate series-list style "Appearances" and "Profile" sections from mechanics, locations, etc. pages.
- Instead, make sections more appropriate for the article. Bulbapedia can be a good resource if you're wondering how this might look, often times the sections will be like the one here until a better alternative is found. There is a main "Appearances" section and then subsections that are the game titles that are linked to said game. The text within the subsection is how that mechanic works in that game, or what role that location plays in that game.
- Rethink our definition of Trivia - what constitute trivia? Reference to other fictional works? Out-of-universe links? Tropes or cliches? And then cut them out. BLUER一番 06:46, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Should we move the Devil Survivor character route pages ie Devil Survivor - Naoya Route into a subpage under that particular character? To m it felt a bit more organized. BLUER一番 21:05, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Spell tables will generally look like this:
|Severe||1 Enemy||Persona 3 only|
- Persona 5 Royal introduced Persona Traits and the current template for stats needs to be updated in order to incorporate it.--Mpo9 of Roblox (talk) 20:59, May 7, 2020 (UTC)
- I believe that at least Persona 5's party members have base HP and SP values alongside the other 5 stats. Although listing those values in the template would automatically include more information like EXP and Money, treating them like they're an enemy. Would it be appropriate to incorporate it so adding HP and SP doesn't automatically treat the party member like a foe? NoIDontKnow (talk) 05:33, May 11, 2020 (UTC)
- I created Template:Demonbox as a equivlent of the character infobox for the various demons in the series in order to improve the appearance of the site. Please look over it, add remove categories on there (I'm not sure if we need specific catagories for Devil Children things), and consider if we should move the Series-List "Appearances" from the main page into the side bar.
- Enemy Mirages from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE need to have a proper textbox.
- It might be better to have strategies against bosses to be in a separate page, or in a tab.
- The various pages for skills is very confusing.
- Megami Ibunroku Persona introduced a sizable amount of one off elements and we should figure out how to sort them better, a it tseems like they're dictating where each skill needs to go to.
- Electricity Skills shouldn't be considered under "Force Skills" just because of it's listing in Persona.
- I suggest that we should probably list the elements as Fire/Lighting/Ice/(Force/Wind) and then figure out stuff like Nuclear, Psychokinesis.
- Using the Gallery template on all Gallery sections, replacing the use of the old coding with the new template.
- Mostly done. Need to go through the wiki to find the <gallery> tag. BLUER一番 06:46, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Categorizing all images within the Special:Uncategorizedimages into their appropriate categories. Should there be no existing category, use the relevant main game image category.
- Some images are candidates for deletion due to them being irrelevant to Megaten. BLUER一番 06:46, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Should we create a "Gallery" subpage if there's a certain number of image gallery templates used in one page? Could ease loading pages and give better reorganization for image heavy pages ie characters? BLUER一番 20:56, February 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Proposing "Collaboration Images" as root image category for images made for Atlus' collaboration with other companies in their own media, game, etc. Further subcategory would be by Game ie. "Persona 5 Collaboration Images" BLUER一番 06:17, April 3, 2020 (UTC)
- Review pages marked for deletion.
- A few categories need to be merged, especially image categories or those relating to the first Devil Summoner:
- Devil Summoner Character Images - merge into - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Character Images
- Devil Summoner Characters - merge into - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Characters
- Devil Summoner Images - merge into - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Images
- Persona 5 Persona Images - merge into - Persona 5 Personas Images
- The category trees need to be redone. It should be "Persona Images" for each title, not "Personas Images." Great Mara (talk) 21:18, February 27, 2018 (UTC)