The Kuzunoha are a clan of devil summoners. The title of Kuzunoha is passed down to those who show promising skill in the art of Devil Summoning. There are 4 different "families" in the Kuzunoha Clan.
Raidou Kuzunoha is one of the four families. Many of the Raidou's have been assigned to protect the Capital.
- Raidou Kuzunoha the First - The first of the Raidou. He now watches over other Raidou in the form of Gouto-Douji
- Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV - The most famous of the Raidou. He is the main character of the 3rd and the fourth Devil Summoner games as well as one prequel novel.
- Raidou Kuzunoha the nth - An antagonist who appears during the Soulless Army case. He/She possess Kaya Daidouji in an effort to change the past.
- Kyouji Kuzunoha the First - A major character who appears during Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou tai Shibito Ekishi
- Kyouji Kuzunoha - Protagonist from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner. It is unknown what number of Kyouji he is.
- Geirin Kuzunoha the XVII - A devil summoner who appears during the King Abaddon Case.