The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Kosei High School (公立洸星高校, Kōritsu Kōsei Kōkō)? is a location in Persona 5.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Profile[edit | edit source]
Persona 5[edit | edit source]
Persona 5: The Animation The Day Breakers[edit | edit source]
Kosei's locker room is briefly shown for Yusuke's investigation.
Known Students[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This school's name may be a deliberate play on a Japanese word for rehabilitation (and rebirth), kōsei (更生), as of its many homophones this one fits the game's overall theme, is used by Igor when first welcoming the protagonist to the Velvet Room, and Shujin Academy is similarly based on a pun.
- Hifumi is of the Star Arcana and she has a star on her uniform.
- Like how Shujin Academy has a turtle in the Training Room, Kosei - according to Yusuke - has a peacock.
- Kosei's school store sells an anthology of poems by the principal.
- Based on the fleur de lis present on Yusuke's uniform, it is possible Kosei is a Catholic school. This would explain why Hifumi Togo spends time in the Church and why Yusuke is familiar with the anguish of Christ.
- There is a real school by this name in Tokyo which is called Kōsei Gakuen Girl's Senior High School.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Hifumi in regular uniform
Concept art of Kosei's regular school uniform
Concept art of Kosei's summer school uniform
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.