I noticed on the COMP, Akemi Nakajima, and the Shinjiro Aragaki pages that the pictures up top now look blurry and strange (it's only for a few pages I've seen so far). Here's a picture of it on the COMP page. This wasn't happening before, is it some new bug? --Bettafishrule2579 (talk) 02:36, April 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I think so. I've seen it pop up on a few pages, but it usually clears up for me after I click the image and go back. I guess it's something bugging up on wikia's end? --Zettaizetsubou (talk) 02:44, April 25, 2014 (UTC)
So, the recent Wikia update has done these changes to Images and Videos:
- The attribution CSS class has been changed from .picture-attribution to .attribution
- Other CSS changes include: .thumbinner and .thumb changing to .article-thumb and .thumbcaption to .caption.
- The border has been removed
- Caption text size was reduced
- Video title is now placed below the thumbnail
- If the video sizing is less than 270px wide, the play button is moved to the bottom left corner
While these changes have been intended for the Wikia skin, Monobook is also effected:
- Thumbnail frame has been removed.
- All thumbnail images now have borders.
- Caption text size is bigger.