"A bloodless lump of earth that holds the breath of life within it, a grotesque doll..."
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
- Shin Megami Tensei Trading Card: Card Summoner: Item
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil SummonerEdit
Devil Summoner: Soul HackersEdit
In order to create Zeed, Dolly Kadmon must be retrieved from the warehouse that has Dr. Thrill's experiments in it. However one of his Gargantua series demons, Gargan Zero, has frozen the warehouse and must be defeated before it is possible to retrieve Dolly.
- In Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner, if the player turns a Dolly Kadmon into a Hero clan demon before getting another, they can get all of the demons of said clan. However, the PSP remake wouldn't let the player acquire another if a Hero clan demon is in the party.
- Despite not being able to be summoned, Dolly Kadmon nulls Expel, Death, Mind, and Nerve spells.
- Dolly Kadmon shares a few characteristics with Adam Kadmon, the first man (Kadmon coming from ha-Kadmoni, which means "the Original," and is often the surname given to Adam in Kabbalistic teachings); namely, the name "Kadmon" and being made of earth and given the breath of life.