The Dojima Residence is a location in Persona 4 and the main hub of the game. A quaint and modern Japanese house at the eastern edge of Inaba, it is where the protagonist stays for the year. When the protagonist enters the Dojima Residence after school, the time switches to Evening.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Residents[edit | edit source]
- Ryotaro Dojima - A detective in Inaba. Carries the Hierophant Arcana Social Link.
- Nanako Dojima - A young preschooler. Carries the Justice Arcana Social Link.
- Both Social Links are only available when a player clears the current dungeon, and only appear in the Evening.
- The protagonist - The detective's nephew, whose mother is his sister. Spends a year in the house due to his parents working abroad.
- Teddie - Becomes a temporary resident while Nanako and Dojima are away during the first half of January. Only in Persona 4 Golden.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Ground Floor
- Television - Check the Weather Forecast.
- Fridge - Check for leftovers, which has various effects.
- Kitchen - If Nanako or Teddie announces that they have bought ingredients, the protagonist can cook food to eat during Lunchtime.
- Calendar - Save Point
- Entrance - In the evening, the protagonist can fish or work as either a janitor or tutor. Exclusive to Persona 4 Golden, the protagonist can explore Inaba at night.
- Gardening Tools - Exclusive to Persona 4 Golden. Plant seeds and harvest vegetables with Nanako and Dojima. During winter, the protagonist can dig for and collect dormant bugs but cannot plant or harvest vegetables.
- Your Room
- Television - Watch the Midnight Channel, the weather forecast, or Tanaka's shopping program on Sunday mornings.
- Coffee Table - Perform part-time jobs here. The protagonist can also build two Mecha Models, F-M06 Brahman & Heavy Armor Agni (Request #26).
- Shelf - The protagonist can decorate the shelf with the completed Mecha Models, should he accept and complete Request #26.
- Study Desk - Increases Knowledge.
- Sofa - If the protagonist has bought a book, he can read it here to increase certain parameters.
- Futon - Rest.
- Calendar - Check for upcoming events and important days.
- Outside before returning home
- Cat - Spend time with the cat for the entire day, increasing Expression and Understanding. The cat will only appear after completing Quest #14.
- Housewife - Gives the protagonist her failed dishes which can then be used as bait.
- Scooter - Take a ride around the neighborhood or a long ride at Okina City and Shichiri Beach.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- F-M06 Brahman & Heavy Armor Agni are references to Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner. Agni is Heat's Atma Avatar and Brahman is the final boss of Digital Devil Saga 2.
- In the protagonist's bedroom, his calendar has a promotional picture of Persona 3 on it. In later appearances, it is replaced with a picture from Catherine.
Music[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]