The Devil Children series is a spin-off off the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series. Some demons return from the mainline series albeit redesigned while others are created exclusively for Devil Children. While the series has a more cartoonish and light hearted aesthetic than other entries in the Megami Tensei franchise, it still retains many of the recurring themes.
As of date, the only Devil Children game released outside of Japan is the DemiKids duology for the Game Boy Advance.
- Devil Children Black Book
- Devil Children Red Book
- Devil Children White Book
- Devil Children Black Book/Red Book (PS)
- DemiKids Light Version
- DemiKids Dark Version
- Devil Children Fire Book
- Devil Children Ice Book
- Devil Children Messiah Riser
- Devil Children Puzzle de Call!
- Devil Children Mobile
- The given names of all three protagonists of Black Book, Red Book and White Book are expressions of "future" in different extent: Setsuna (刹那) - instant moment after; Mirai (未来) - distant future; Masaki (将来) - foreseeable future.