Challenge Battles are a series of battles (or one in the case of the two crossover DLC battles) Caroline and Justine host in order to test your skill. You must gain as many points as you can by defeating enemies, using mechanics, and completing the battle as fast as possible. Obtaining a certain amount of points will allow you to obtain items and Skill Cards. There are 9 Challenge Battles unlocked in the game, with 4 other battles being locked as DLC, including battles against the Persona 3 and Persona 4 protagonists.
- +10000 points for clearing within 20 turns.
- Triple points when attacking with Wind Skills.
- Score is increased by 7x if Ann Takamaki does the finishing blow.
|Jack Frost||214||Mabufu||Ice||Fire (Strong)||1|
|Pyro Jack||100||Agi||Ice, Wind||Fire (Drain)||1|
|Koropokkuru||188||Bufu, Sukunda||Fire||Ice (Strong)||1|
|Onmoraki||206||Eiha||Ice, Bless||Fire (Strong), Curse (Null)||2|
|Inugami||223||Giant Slice, Pulinpa, Tarukaja||Wind||Gun, Fire, Curse (All Null)||2|
- +15000 points for clearing within 28 turns.
- Quadruple points when attacking with Nuke Skills.
- Score is increased by 7x if Yusuke Kitagawa does the finishing blow.
|Shiki-Ouji||617||Double Shot, Taunt||Ice||Nulls Phys, Gun, Bless and Curse||1|
|Rakshasa||289||Giant Slice||Wind, Bless||Resist: Phys, Fire, Curse |
|Leanan Sidhe||265||Psio, Marin Karin, Rakunda||Fire||Resist: Wind, Psy||1|
|Persona 5 Royal|