- Persona 5 / Royal
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers
- Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
The protagonist lives in Leblanc during his one-year probation. He lives in a makeshift room in the cafe's attic. Morgana also resides in the attic with the protagonist after Sojiro grants him permission.
Leblanc is a café in Yongen-Jaya owned by Sojiro Sakura, famous for its signature coffee and curry. Sojiro used to work for the government, but distanced from them and opened the café in order to hide from the Conspiracy who assassinated his acquaintance Wakaba Isshiki. The curry and coffee's recipes were invented by Sojiro himself, and the current curry recipe was also improvised by Wakaba. His adopted daughter (as well as Wakaba's bastard daughter), Futaba Sakura is addicted to the curry.
For the first three Palaces, the Phantom Thieves use other locations as their Hideout, but starting from Futaba's Palace, they use Café Leblanc as their hideout for the rest of the story. They use the protagonist's room until after Niijima's Palace. They then use the downstairs area for the rest of the story.
Leblanc has been frequented by many non-player characters integral to the story for friendly, non-hostile or hostile encounters, such as Sae Niijima, Goro Akechi, Kasumi Yoshizawa, Takuto Maruki and in Scramble, Zenkichi Hasegawa.
Areas of interest (Ground Floor)Edit
- TV - Airs weekly Home Shopping Program and TV Quiz Show
- Coffee siphons - Brew coffee - SP recovery items and one point in Charm; requires Hierophant Confidant rank 2
- Bean Shelf - Re-read any coffee trivia given by Sojiro
- Booth - Interact with friends who visit Leblanc on certain days, i.e. Ryuji and Yusuke
- Counter - Read books
- Crossword Puzzle - Solve for one point in Knowledge
- Refrigerator - Make curry if there are ingredients; requires Hierophant Confidant rank 4
- Phone - Call Sadayo Kawakami (Guts must be rank 3)
- Bathroom - Check how close a social stat is to ranking up; )
Areas of interest (Attic)Edit
- Bed - Sleep and progress to the next day
- TV - Watch a rented DVD or play a video game
- Cardboard Box - Obtain downloaded DLC content
- Plant - Can be fed nutrients about once a week to obtain points in Kindness. The best fertilizer, located in Shinjuku, can raise 3 points.
- Laptop - Buy items from Tanaka's Shady Commodities (must buy laptop from Yongen-Jaya recycling shop, then fix with rank 4 in Proficiency)
- Chair/Wooden beam - Train for 5 extra Hit Points (plus 1 more if protein is taken beforehand)
- Desk - The protagonist can craft Infiltration Tools. Some decorations and crane game dolls are placed here:
- Shelf - The protagonist can customize the room with 18 items and 5 dolls by examining the shelf when they have an item. These include:
- Giant spatula - A large spatula obtained from a visit to Tsukishima with Haru Okumura
- Hero figure - A figure obtained by going to Akihabara with Futaba Sakura
- King piece - A large shogi piece decoration obtained from a date at Jinbocho with Hifumi Togo
- Kumade - A decoration obtained from an event on November 6 at Asakusa with Haru Okumura
- Ramen bowl - A piece of food decor obtained by going to Ogikubo with Ryuji Sakamoto
- Sushi mug - A small tea mug obtained from dinner at Ginza's sushi restaurant with Ichiko Ohya
- Swan boat - A small figure of a swan boat obtained by going to Inokashira Park with Munehisa Iwai
- Floor Space - The empty area by the houseplant can be filled with one of these decors:
- Balloons - Rabbit-shaped balloons obtained from a visit to Tokyo Destinyland with Shinya Oda
- Choco fountain - A chocolate fountain obtaining by going to the Shibuya buffet with Ann Takamaki
- Idol poster - A poster of Rise Kujikawa obtaining by going to Harajuku with Ann Takamaki
- Gi-Nyant Doll - A large plushie of a sports mascot from a visit to Suidobashi with Makoto Niijima
- Night Pennant - A decor of Odaiba Seaside Park obtained from a romantic date with Sadayo Kawakami
- Nude Statue - A model of a sculpture from Ueno Museum bought by Yusuke Kitagawa
- Shumai cushion - A piece of furniture obtained from a visit to Chinatown with Makoto Niijima
- Sky Tower lamp - A model of Sky Tower obtained from a visit to Asakusa with Chihaya Mifune
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom StrikersEdit
Leblanc is the gathering point for the Phantom Thieves of Hearts' summer vacation. When Alice Hiiragi was revealed to have been exploited EMMA to mesmerize all of Shibuya's men, it acts as the party's temporary hideout. During subsequent locations, Leblanc is no longer the party's hideout, being replaced by the party's camping van.
Persona 5 The Animation The Day BreakersEdit
The Phantom Thieves of Hearts use Café Leblanc to lure in Kazuya Makigami and his gang. They leave a calling card for Kazuya, and set off an alarm that the protagonist got from Munehisa Iwai when they come to rob the store, causing the gang to panic and run away.
Persona Q2: New Cinema LabyrinthEdit
- The café is likely named in reference to , the author of the Arsène Lupin stories.
- Unused files in the game indicate that the protagonist was supposed to be able to customize his entire room in Persona 5. However, in the final game, he can only customize his shelf and desk, as well as add lights and some ceiling decoration.
- In Persona 5 Royal, the coffee siphons in the shop change to automatic during the third semester.
- During January 1 to January 9 in Royal, the "Sayuri" painting vanishes from the Leblanc wall. It returns when the Phantom Thieves choose to deny Maruki's reality.
- The location and exterior of Leblanc (and Yongen-Jaya) is inspired by a real bar called New Marina, in the Sangenjaya district of .
|Playable||Ren Amamiya - Morgana - Ryuji Sakamoto - Ann Takamaki - Yusuke Kitagawa - Makoto Niijima - Futaba Sakura - Haru Okumura - Caroline and Justine|
|DLC||Shinjiro Aragaki - Goro Akechi - Theodore - Lavenza - Sho Minazuki - Labrys|
|Tokyo||Café Leblanc - Shibuya - Shujin Academy|
|Palace||Kamoshida's Palace - Madarame's Palace - Kaneshiro's Palace - Futaba's Palace - Okumura's Palace - Niijima's Palace - Shido's Palace - Mementos|
|Other||Velvet Room - Hawaii|
|Songs||GROOVY - One Nightbreak|
|Albums||Persona Dancing P3D & P5D Soundtrack Advanced CD|
|Lists||Trophies - Patches and Updates|