- Persona 5 / Royal
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers
- Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
The protagonist lives in a coffee shop in Yongen-Jaya owned by Sojiro Sakura, an acquaintance of his parents, where he and his friends plan their heists after a certain point in the game. The protagonist's room is in the attic. Morgana also lives here.
Areas of interest (Ground Floor)Edit
- TV (Airs weekly Home Shopping Program and TV Quiz Show)
- Coffee grinders (can brew coffee - SP recovery items and one point in Charm; requires Hierophant Confidant rank 2)
- Counter (can read books)
- Crossword Puzzle (can solve for one point in Knowledge)
- Refrigerator (can make curry if there are ingredients; requires Hierophant Confidant rank 4)
- Phone (can call Sadayo Kawakami)
- Bathroom (can check how close a social stat is to ranking up; )
Areas of interest (Attic)Edit
- Bed - Sleep and progress to the next day
- TV - Watch a rented DVD or play a video game
- Cardboard Box - Obtain downloaded DLC content
- Plant - Can be fed nutrients about once a week to obtain points in Kindness. The best fertilizer, located in Shinjuku, can raise 3 points.
- Laptop - Buy items from Tanaka's Shady Commodities (must buy laptop from Yongen-Jaya recycling shop, then fix with rank 4 in Proficiency)
- Chair/Wooden beam - Training
- Desk - The protagonist can craft Infiltration Tools. Some decorations and crane game dolls are placed here:
- Shelf - The protagonist can customize the room with 18 items and 5 dolls by examining the shelf when they have an item. These include:
- Giant spatula - A large spatula obtained from a visit to Tsukishima with Haru Okumura
- Hero figure - A figure obtained by going to Akihabara with Futaba Sakura
- King piece - A large shogi piece decoration obtained from a date at Jinbocho with Hifumi Togo
- Kumade - A decoration obtained from an event on November 6 at Asakusa with Haru Okumura
- Ramen bowl - A piece of food decor obtained by going to Ogikubo with Ryuji Sakamoto
- Sushi mug - A small tea mug obtained from dinner at Ginza's sushi restaurant with Ichiko Ohya
- Swan boat - A small figure of a swan boat obtained by going to Inokashira Park with Munehisa Iwai
- Floor Space - The empty area by the houseplant can be filled with one of these decors:
- Balloons - Rabbit-shaped balloons obtained from a visit to Tokyo Destinyland with Shinya Oda
- Choco fountain - A chocolate fountain obtaining by going to the Shibuya buffet with Ann Takamaki
- Idol poster - A poster of Rise Kujikawa obtaining by going to Harajuku with Ann Takamaki
- Gi-Nyant Doll - A large plushie of a sports mascot from a visit to Suidobashi with Makoto Niijima
- Night Pennant - A decor of Odaiba Seaside Park obtained from a romantic date with Sadayo Kawakami
- Nude Statue - A model of a sculpture from Ueno Museum bought by Yusuke Kitagawa
- Shumai cushion - A piece of furniture obtained from a visit to Chinatown with Makoto Niijima
- Sky Tower lamp - A model of Sky Tower obtained from a visit to Asakusa with Chihaya Mifune
Persona 5 The Animation The Day BreakersEdit
The Phantom Thieves of Hearts use Café Leblanc to lure in Kazuya Makigami and his gang. They leave a calling card for Kazuya, and set off an alarm that the protagonist got from Munehisa Iwai when they come to rob the store, causing the gang to panic and run away.
Persona Q2: New Cinema LabyrinthEdit
- The café is likely named in reference to , the author of the Arsène Lupin stories.
- Unused files in the game indicate that the protagonist was supposed to be able to customize his entire room in Persona 5. However, in the final game, he can only customize his shelf and desk, as well as add lights and some ceiling decoration.
- In Persona 5 Royal, the coffee grinders in the shop change to automatic during the third semester.
- During January 1 to January 9 in Royal, the "Sayuri" painting vanishes from the Leblanc wall. It will return when the Phantom Thieves snap out from the fake reality.
- The location and exterior of Leblanc (and Yongen-Jaya) is inspired by by a real bar called New Marina in Sangenjaya district of Setagaya City, Tokyo.
|Playable||Ren Amamiya - Morgana - Ryuji Sakamoto - Ann Takamaki - Yusuke Kitagawa - Makoto Niijima - Futaba Sakura - Haru Okumura - Caroline and Justine|
|DLC||Shinjiro Aragaki - Goro Akechi - Theodore - Lavenza - Sho Minazuki - Labrys|
|Tokyo||Café Leblanc - Shibuya - Shujin Academy|
|Palace||Kamoshida's Palace - Madarame's Palace - Kaneshiro's Palace - Futaba's Palace - Okumura's Palace - Niijima's Palace - Shido's Palace - Mementos|
|Other||Velvet Room - Hawaii|
|Songs||GROOVY - One Nightbreak|
|Albums||Persona Dancing P3D & P5D Soundtrack Advanced CD|